Open Heaven Topic:
PRAYERS FOR THE CHURCH
And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. – Matthew 16:18
9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.
10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.
11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.
12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.
13 And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves.
14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.
16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.
19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.
20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.
24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedest me before the foundation of the world.
25 O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me.
26 And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.
Open Heaven 3 March 2023 Message
1. Father, thank you for the Body of Christ in my nation and all over the world. Thank you that the gates of hell cannot prevail over the Church.
2. Father, please purify your church. Cleanse us and make us whole.
3. Father, please let there be a new wave of revival by the Holy Spirit in the Body of Christ in Jesus’ name.
4. Lord, pour your Spirit upon us afresh. We need fresh fire Lord. Father, pour fresh fire upon your Church more than the days of old.
5. Father, help the Church to do more for you. Help us to win more souls until the entire world is saved. Help us to fill the world with Your love and light.
6. Father, please keep sicknesses and diseases far from every member of the Body of Christ in Jesus’ name.
7. Father, please keep your church united. Don’t allow the enemy to divide us. Please increase your love in our hearts so we are united to do your work.
8. Father, when the righteous rule, the people rejoice. Please Lord, raise righteous people to become leaders in nations and states all over the world.
9. Father, uproot and expose all false prophets and Pastors misleading your people. Let them be disgraced if they do not repent in Jesus’ name.
10. Father, help us to do Your will. Help the elders, the young, old and even children in the Body of Christ all over the world to do only what you say.
11. Father, help us to follow you whole heartedly in Jesus’ name.
Open Heaven Hymn:
Sweet Hour Of Prayer
Bible In One Year:
Deuteronomy 30, Deuteronomy 31, Deuteronomy 32